We are hiring a full-time Client Services Director.
Is this the perfect role for you?
The CSD will serve as the main point of contact for clients across our supporting service lines, beginning with Enterprise Platform Services (EPS). They must be able to articulate our mission, vision and value throughout each phase of the projects they are involved in, with all initiatives laddering up to our core service of marketing.
In this role, your duties include fostering positive client relationships while earning trust, ensuring you can negotiate on behalf of the business. To be successful you will need to ask detective-like questions to get to the root of any issue, provide options to our clients so that they feel heard, while guiding the team on how to deliver quality work that meets business objectives.
Our goal is to provide our clients with a first class customer experience from the moment they sign their contract with us. The CSD will be the person responsible for delivering this level of client service.
- Must be able to work full-time remote within the US from 9 am to 6 pm EST
- Must have previous experience managing others
- Must have knowledge of Hubspot or Salesforce implementation and/or integration
- Must have hands-on experience in Hubspot or Salesforce implementations and integrations and have created implementation roadmaps
- Highly experienced with client consulting and/or client success management
- Agency experience is required
- Excellent articulation skills, including value propositions
- Negotiation skills and expectation setting
- Analytical mindset
- Understanding of B2B marketing
- Must be able to translate marketing automation tool(s), (such as Hubspot, Salesforce, Marketo, Eloqua, etc) into business value
- Very organized and have project managed
- 401(k) Benefit with matching to 4%
- Health Insurance options with generous employer contributions
- No-cost dental and vision insurance for you
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Flexible Fridays
- And more!