B2B Articles - March 06, 2014
The practice of web design is a multi-disciplinary exercise. Designers might stand to benefit from adopting a consumer-centric approach that examines analytics, UX research, LEAN process, coding, aesthetics, interactive design theory, cybersecurity, marketing, and content strategy.
Since websites are often the front door for most brands, organizations must test and refine their web presence to ensure it maximizes their competitiveness.
We have compiled a list of ten web design statistics to help stress the importance of the web design practice for businesses — and for conversion of visitors into leads.
Sources for 10 Web Design Statistics:
1) SME Website Statistics. February 27 2014. Rareform New Media.
2) 2012 Mobile User Survey. Keynote.
3) Why Good Website Design is So Important: The Stats and Figures to Prove It. September 3 2013. instantShift.
4) Responsive Web Design & Stats That Will Make You Consider Using It. July 2013. SPYDERWEB.
5) Does Good Web Design Really Matter? December 19 2011. The Daily Egg.
6) Stats That Make the Case For Smarter Web Design. August 14 2013. Fifty and Fifty.
10 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016
First-party data marketing
SEO for B2B
Customer journey strategy
Marketing for IoT Companies
B2B Product Marketing
IoT go-to-market strategy
HubSpot for ABM
Go to market strategy
Marketing for IT Companies
B2B lead generation
B2B Marketing and Growth Agency.
Grow your B2B business boldly. Ironpaper is a B2B marketing agency. We build growth engines for marketing and sales success. We power demand generation campaigns, ABM programs, create B2B content, strengthen sales enablement, generate qualified leads, and improve B2B marketing efforts.